Who We Are
your trip experience is our foremost concern…
Bhutan “Your Way” is owned and operated by Ugyen Dorji, a Bhutanese national,. We are approved and recognized by the Royal Government of Bhutan, Department of Tourism and are also an active member of the Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators.
Our office is located in Paro, Bhutan, just minutes away from the international airport (the only airport) in the country. Our expertise and passion for Bhutan, you will find evident in the careful consideration put into the planning of your tour, and most importantly, its execution.
Bhutan “Your Way” was created so that more people can experience the wonders of Bhutan and its people hassle free and in the company of friends. Unlike the larger travel agencies, our family owned and operated agency provides the utmost in customer service and personal attention from start to finish that every traveler should expect.
Let us introduce you to the “real” Bhutan, a unique land home to a living past, rich in culture, tradition, and religion. Our satisfaction comes only when you leave here truly and deeply touched by your experiences and with memories that you’ll take with you always.
Why Bhutan Your Way
- Dealing only in private tours and special interest groups of any size so your trip is comprised of only the sights and activities you choose.
- Fully customized trips to suit your every need.
- Personal service and attention from start to finish.
- Flexible itineraries so you can schedule your day.
- Experienced, honest, and enthusiastic guides.
- Activities and excursions to introduce you to the “real” Bhutan.
- Cell phones/Bhutan SIM card for use, for the duration of your journey to keep you in touch with family and friends.
- Your visa issuance, airfare, and all required route and trek permits are included for a worry-free travel experience.
- Our personal guarantee and commitment to providing exceptional quality and service.